what am i doing?
its been more then 2 months since i have been terminated from my job.
On the day of termination 23rd December 2015 i was thinking that where am i???........
am i going to do this job for my whole life? whats my future in this? Am i not able to do better?
I was stuck there just because the salary was good and the work was no brainier so i thought i can handle multiple jobs but i was wrong.
Many times the work was too much to be done in 8hr shift so we have to do OT. I didn't have problem to do OT but the rate of OT was pathetic rs.16/hr. Nobody in the department wanna do the OT but everybody was doing just because no single colleague of ours have to suffer with OT and also everybody do care that everyone should get their mails on time.
On that day my duty was on Counter booking the articles. My hands were running on the keyboard but i was thinking " What am i doing?" just then i think about how my life would be if i do this job till my retirement. I saw myself sitting on the chair, doing same job, just at a higher post.And then i thought do i really wanna do this??? and then start focusing on the work.
Just few minutes later i was asked to go in Sub Registrar's cabin where some officer from Head Office was sitting there with an envelope and ask me about me and my background. Everyone in that cabin were upset. They gave me the envelope and toke a sign with a writing that i have received the letter. I took the envelope and went back to my cabin because people were waiting for their turn.
When i came to my cabin i make few booking when Makranibhai my Head Sorter came in my cabin and ask me did you read the letter and i replied that there's many people here,will check in recess. he insist me to read because he knew whats in the letter.
I put my all work aside and open the envelope. I couldn't believe what was i reading.... the letter says that I was Terminated from the job effective immediately.
After reading it for 2-3 times asked my head sorter that what is this?? is my job over????
He told me that i was immediately released from the duty.
After hearing that i was happy instead of getting sad. All my colleagues were upset that i was terminated suddenly without any reasons.
My job was over but i was too happy for no reason. I was free. I didn't have to ask for any leave to attend my friend's wedding. I wasn't accountable for anything.
Today its more then 2 months past that incident still haven't looked for new job.
I don't know what am i doing and what will i do.But for now just trying to live every moment of everyday.
On the day of termination 23rd December 2015 i was thinking that where am i???........
am i going to do this job for my whole life? whats my future in this? Am i not able to do better?
I was stuck there just because the salary was good and the work was no brainier so i thought i can handle multiple jobs but i was wrong.
Many times the work was too much to be done in 8hr shift so we have to do OT. I didn't have problem to do OT but the rate of OT was pathetic rs.16/hr. Nobody in the department wanna do the OT but everybody was doing just because no single colleague of ours have to suffer with OT and also everybody do care that everyone should get their mails on time.
On that day my duty was on Counter booking the articles. My hands were running on the keyboard but i was thinking " What am i doing?" just then i think about how my life would be if i do this job till my retirement. I saw myself sitting on the chair, doing same job, just at a higher post.And then i thought do i really wanna do this??? and then start focusing on the work.
Just few minutes later i was asked to go in Sub Registrar's cabin where some officer from Head Office was sitting there with an envelope and ask me about me and my background. Everyone in that cabin were upset. They gave me the envelope and toke a sign with a writing that i have received the letter. I took the envelope and went back to my cabin because people were waiting for their turn.
When i came to my cabin i make few booking when Makranibhai my Head Sorter came in my cabin and ask me did you read the letter and i replied that there's many people here,will check in recess. he insist me to read because he knew whats in the letter.
I put my all work aside and open the envelope. I couldn't believe what was i reading.... the letter says that I was Terminated from the job effective immediately.
After reading it for 2-3 times asked my head sorter that what is this?? is my job over????
He told me that i was immediately released from the duty.
After hearing that i was happy instead of getting sad. All my colleagues were upset that i was terminated suddenly without any reasons.
My job was over but i was too happy for no reason. I was free. I didn't have to ask for any leave to attend my friend's wedding. I wasn't accountable for anything.
Today its more then 2 months past that incident still haven't looked for new job.
I don't know what am i doing and what will i do.But for now just trying to live every moment of everyday.
Comments
Post a Comment