Mano Manthan

As I lost my job ,I was happy that I have many possibilities ahead of me.
But after working in government sector for almost a year and taking break from the 12to8/6to2/2to10 work schedule (*it was pretty hard to work in constantly changing schedule especially when I finish evening shift and then have to go to morning shift the next day) I was enjoying every moment and also catch-up with all the movies and serials that I have sacrifice for job.
When I was done with it I started catching up with all the other things that was important to me.
Now when I think that my job is gone I still can't get sad for it I don't know why but I do get worried about my future.
Before joining Department of Post, I was working as a Real estate broker. So I think that I can rejoin the real estate but I don't even get excited like before to do the job......,.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I WRITING.
IF ANYBODY IS READING THEN PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,READ SOMETHING IMPORTANT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future forcast by me.(just on the base of my intutions)

Knowledge and sharpening the mind