The Sunshine

Saw the sun rise after a long time...
For the past six months I mostly wake up around noon but today just don't know why but I couldn't sleep. Though i try too hard to sleep,keep my eyes close for an hour and half.........but can't get sleep just like my mind was on the marathon of thoughts. I don't even know what was I thinking most of the time but just keep checking time in my cell. At last I got tired around 4.30.
But then I started to stare at the ceiling. At beginning everything was too dark to see but my eyes got adjust to dark and I was able to see a little.
As my marathon of thoughts were going noticed the darkness which was slowly disappearing and the sunshine slowly brightening the ceiling of my room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future forcast by me.(just on the base of my intutions)

Knowledge and sharpening the mind