Warning: Please don't read, its waste of time Today I was going thru Indian Economy and its future forecast by IMF, Asia Development Bank, Economic survey India 2017 etc. I also try to analyse the fluctuations in the Bitcoin's rate during the Wannacry cyber attack with help of not so smart brain of mine. So if anybody is reading this(*just hope nobody read this) do know that its not a reliable blog its just my train of thoughts. Here's my forecast in a short and sweet form: Gold prices and Bitcoin rate will see a high fluctuations and also price hike in the near future. detailed one: As I can see the current World Politics - US Presidency, Brexit, Brazil's current President impeachment and winds flowing against its new and also former vice president , failing economy of few country the most reliable currency is seams like Gold which is being used as a base of measurement of value for many years and also Bitcoin which can't be affected because of any countr...
I just gave the SBI PO mains exam for which I did try to be prepared and tackle all kind of questions for reasoning and quantitative aptitude. But in the end the exam did surprise me I never tackle these complex questions before. Thus it conclude that I still have a long way to go. I have to gather more knowledge and also have to sharpen my mind for the next exam. Just hope that I can keep up with my this desire.
Comments
Post a Comment